Ranked a Top 25 Canadian Book Blog
Twitter: @DCYakabuski
Facebook: Doreen Yakabuski
Instagram: doreenyakabuski
Threads: doreenyakabuski

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Big Books Worth the Time

I’ve mentioned in previous posts that I tend to read one big (lengthy, 700+ pages) book per year.  Recent ones that I’ve reviewed are





I got to thinking about these novels because I came across an article entitled “26 Very Long Books Worth the Time They’ll Take to Read”:  http://www.vulture.com/2016/11/long-books-worth-your-time.html.
From that list, the one I would recommend is A Suitable Boy by Vikram Seth.  And being Canadian, I must put in a plug for a Canadian book:  A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry.

When you’re in the mood for a good, lengthy read, check out the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment