Ranked a Top 25 Canadian Book Blog
Twitter: @DCYakabuski
Facebook: Doreen Yakabuski
Instagram: doreenyakabuski
Threads: doreenyakabuski

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Yell Out Your Frustrations with Literary Quotations!

I’ve had some serious blog entries lately, so I thought I’d lighten things up a bit.  A while back Electric Literature had a list of “Literary Quotations That Sound Better When Yelled.”  See how many you can recognize:  https://electricliterature.com/literary-quotations-that-sound-better-when-yelled-781a75b4878b#.s8tpflxzi.

One of my favourites didn’t make the list.  “You blocks, you stones, you worse than senseless things” from Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar was a quotation I use when people make stupid comments or politicians make stupid decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment