Ranked a Top 25 Canadian Book Blog
Twitter: @DCYakabuski
Facebook: Doreen Yakabuski
Instagram: doreenyakabuski
Threads: doreenyakabuski

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Happy 1st Anniversary to Schatje's Shelves!


Today is the first anniversary of my blog which I started on July 16, 2015, and entitled Schatje’s Shelves.  In the last year, I have posted 323 times; that’s an 88% success rate, if one post per day is considered 100%.

Those posts have included 82 reviews of books I read in that time period.  I also included almost as many reviews from my archives.  To have featured over 150 reviews in one year, I think is impressive. 

Writing a blog can be time-consuming, but I love reading and enjoy sharing books with others.  So I will continue reading, reviewing, and blogging and, hopefully, other book lovers will continue to follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment