Ranked a Top 25 Canadian Book Blog
Twitter: @DCYakabuski
Facebook: Doreen Yakabuski
Instagram: doreenyakabuski
Threads: doreenyakabuski

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter Treats for Readers?

It is Easter Sunday and many people enjoyed Easter egg hunts this morning.  Since it is difficult to share chocolates online, I thought I’d share another type of treat:  a list of bookish books.  For a reader, the only thing better than books is bookish books: books about the power of reading, books set in bookstores, books set in libraries, and books about librarians and their adventures.

BookRiot recently compiled a list of books about libraries and librarians: 

For other biblionovels, see my blog of February 5, 2016 (http://schatjesshelves.blogspot.ca/2016/02/biblionovels.html) in which I listed 15 novels which have a bibliophilic theme or main character.

I’m off to enjoy a good book and to eat some of my Godiva chocolates.
Happy Easter!  Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment